I’ve put together a new 28-Day Get Your Move On Fitness Challenge that will keep you moving and grooving every day of the month. Keep reading to get the details.
Each month I work to develop a fun challenge that makes you push yourself daily and next month is no different.
The 28-Day Get Your Move On Challenge means we will be performing some form of exercise every day. Based on the schedule below you will complete the daily exercises from Days 1 to 7 with the corresponding sets and reps based on your fitness level.
Want to mix things up, start Week 1 with the beginner sets and increase sets by an additional set each week of the challenge. Or increase the weight of the hand weight used by 2 to 3 lbs every week so you don’t plateau.
Take things up another notch by including some form of cardio in between each exercise move to get your heart rate up to burn more calories and fat.
Join our 28-Day Get Your Move On Challenge and move your way to a tighter body, toned arms and legs and shrinking waist. #healthiswealth #FebruaryFitnessChallenge #28gymoTweet
Who Can Participate
All fitness levels can participate even those with limited mobility. Know your limits and perform modifications especially if your knees limit your motion.
Goal of the Challenge
The goals of this challenge is very simple. Complete your workout each day based on the calendar.
28-Day Get Your Move On Fitness Challenge Rules
- Download and post the challenge calendar below
- Perform the exercises listed on the calendar
- Determine how many sets you plan to follow
- Sign up for our newsletter to get the daily prompts direct to your inbox
- Join our free Facebook group for more accountability.
- Follow me on Instagram for demonstrations of each move daily.
- Use the hashtag #28GYMO so I can find your selfies on social media
- Leave a comment below if you plan to participate
- Have fun!
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of this challenge
- Start slow
- Go at your own fitness level
- Stay well hydrated for peak performance
- Get at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep the night before so you have energy
- Add these moves to your daily workout
28-Day Get Your Move On Workout Calendar
Disclaimer: Consult your physician before starting any new workout program or regimen. Know your limitations as Femme Fitale Fit Club is not liable for injury, loss of limb or life. Participate at your own risk.
Be sure to warm up and cool down before and soon after completing these workouts.
Follow my YouTube channel for demonstrations of the exercises too.
PIN ME | SAVE ME |DOWNLOAD
Enjoy the challenge and repeat this challenge as many times as you like.
Who plans to join?
//SHOP THIS POST//
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.