Cookie Miller Transformation Story
We want to read all about your weight loss transformation stories because we want to encourage others there is light at the end of the tunnel to fight obesity and chronic diseases such as diabetes, arthritis, COPD, cancer, CHF and others.
Send us your story and before/after photos today!
General Interview questions below.
To be considered for a feature, submit your photos and the details of how you lost the weight one of 2 ways:
- Via email– This is the best option and the quickest way to be considered. Send your photos, answers to the questions below and other story details to [email protected]
- Via Facebook messenger on our page – If you are submitting your story this way, please include your email address for contact as well.
The more details, the better! The goal is to help other people understand what you did to lose the weight and healthy methods adopted and incorporated to maintain your new physique and lifestyle.
Rotoomer Transformation Story
We want to know how you changed your life. Please include the following:
- Please introduce yourself to our readers (i.e. your name, occupation, hobbies, etc.).
- What sparked your weight-loss transformation journey?
- What was your beginning and current weight or measurements?
- How long did it take for your weight-loss transformation from beginning to end?
- Which physical activities did you participate in during your journey?
- How did your eating habits change?
- What do you typically eat for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner?
- What is your favorite fitness activity?
- What do you do now to maintain your physique?
- How did you develop and sustain the willpower to avoid the bad stuff (i.e. junk food, bad drinks, lack of activity, etc.)?
- What advice do you have for someone looking to get started with their fitness journey but not sure where to begin?
- What do you think is the biggest misconception about this journey?
- Do you have any fitness inspirations? Who are they?
- How can readers learn more about your transformation and journey online (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)?
Please provide as much detail as possible in your response.
We review all of the stories we receive and will notify you via email when your feature will be scheduled to be published with the corresponding link for you to share.
In addition, we will include your feature story AND link to your Instagram in our newsletter, with over 6,500 subscribers, so they can follow you there to continue to track your progress.
Thank you so much!
Chanae Brown Transformation Story
Disclaimer for Use of Submitted Photos and Information: By submitting the photographs to Femme Fitale Fit Club, subsidiary of Guidestar Group, Inc., you grant Femme Fitale Fit Club permission and the right to publish, reproduce, distribute, and/or otherwise use your name, statistics, the story you share with us and your photographs in any media now known or hereinafter devised (i.e. Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) in such manner, for such purposes, and with such frequency as Femme Fitale Fit Club shall determine in its sole discretion without further compensation or consideration to you and without further authorization by you.
We also reserve the right to omit any advertising, product information, product endorsements or information that could make a reader assume that we endorse a product. Please share only photos you have taken personally or professionally for which you have permission from the photographer or copyright owner to share.
Amber Clay Transformation Story
Subscribe to our mailing list