We have a new and fun 100 Reps A Day Fitness Challenge I think you all will find fun.
Every month I do my best to bring you a fun and challenging fitness challenge to support your healthy and fitness lifestyle.
The 100 Reps A Day Fitness Challenge is just like it sounds. Based on the schedule, you will complete 100 reps of an exercise a day.
You can break up the 100 reps into several sets to get through like 5 sets of 20 reps. Just make sure you complete all the reps.
Each day we will focus either on calisthenics, lower body or upper body.
Join our fun and challenge 100 Reps A Day Fitness Challenge and take your workouts up to the next level. #100reps #fitnesschallenge #healthiswealthTweet
Who Can Participate
All fitness levels can participate even those with limited mobility. Know your limits and perform modifications especially if your knees limit your motion.
Get a jump rope for the jump rope day. Don’t have a jump rope? Replace with jumping jacks.
Goal of the Challenge
The goals of this challenge is very simple. Complete 100 reps of the exercise listed in the calendar daily.
100 Reps A Day Fitness Challenge Rules
- Pick a calendar to follow below. Calendar 1 is more for beginners. Calendar 2 is more for intermediate fitness levels
- Complete 100 reps of the exercise listed on the schedule
- Sign up for our newsletter to get the daily prompts direct to your inbox
- Join our free Facebook group for more accountability.
- Follow me on Instagram for demonstrations of each move daily.
- Use the hashtag #100reps so I can find your selfies on social media
- Leave a comment below if you plan to participate
- Have fun!
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of this challenge
- Start slow
- Go at your own fitness level
- Break down the reps into multiple sets
- Jump on mat to save your knees
- Drink plenty of water
- Use these moves as a finisher or burnout set
100 Reps A Day Workout Calendar
Disclaimer: Consult your physician before starting any new workout program or regimen. Know your limitations as Femme Fitale Fit Club is not liable for injury, loss of limb or life. Participate at your own risk.
Calendar 1 (beginners)
PIN ME | SAVE ME |DOWNLOAD
Calendar 2 (Intermediate)
Enjoy the challenge and repeat this challenge as many times as you like.
Who plans to join?
//SHOP THIS POST//
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.