We have a new and fun 30-Day Squat And Skip Fitness Challenge for you.
I receive requests all of the time to host squat challenges and up to now I’ve been a bit reluctant because doing the same move daily may cause injury and quite frankly, is boring.
I decided to create a fun 30-day squat and skip fitness challenge that not only incorporates squat moves to hit more sides of your glutes but also incorporates integrated cardio.
Join our fun and fabulous 30-day squat and skip (jump rope) challenge to tone your glutes while gaining a healthier heart. #cardio #squatchallengeTweet
Who Can Participate
All fitness levels can participate even those with limited mobility. Know your limits and perform modifications especially if your knees limit your motion.
The more resistance the better.
And you will need a jump rope for the skips. Don’t have a jump rope? Replace with jumping jacks.
30-Day Squat And Skip Rules
- All you need to do is follow the challenge calendar below daily.
- Sign up for our newsletter to get the daily prompts direct to your inbox
- Join our free Facebook group for more accountability.
- Follow me on Instagram for demonstrations of each move daily.
- Use the hashtag #squatandskip so I can find your selfies on social media
- Have fun!
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of this challenge
- Start slow
- Go at your own fitness level
- Break down the reps into multiple sets
- Incorporate modifications
- Jump on mat
- When jumping rope, land lightly on the balls of your feet, never flat footed
- Drink plenty of water
Squat And Skip Workout Calendar
Disclaimer: Consult your physician before starting any new workout program or regimen. Know your limitations as Femme Fitale Fit Club is not liable for injury, loss of limb or life. Participate at your own risk.
Enjoy the challenge and repeat this challenge as many times as you like.
//SHOP THIS POST//
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.