I’m extremely excited about today’s workout that I’m featuring on here today. All of the exercises require resistance bands (except the jumping jacks) so it will help take your workout to the next level without needing hand weights.
This week’s playlist is an eclectic mix but banging none the less and will have you pushing yourself harder during this workout.
Now on to these workouts. This did not include any hand weights and was solely body weight exercises so that was refreshing. You can do this at home or in the gym so branch out and challenge yourself. You won’t regret it.
- Resistance bands
Resistance Is Futile Workout
Resistance Is Futile Workout 2
- Squats and shoulder press: stand on the resistance band evenly and place a handle in each hand to create the resistance
- Standing bicep curls: stand on the resistance band evenly and place a handle in each hand to create the resistance
- Push ups to mountain climbers: get in push up position and place resistance band across back and under your hands to create the resistance
- Tricep extensions: stand on one end of the resistance band and place handle in your hand to create the resistance
- Lateral raise to front raise: stand on the resistance band evenly and place a handle in each hand to create the resistance
- Seated rows: while seated place resistance band around bottoms of your feet to create the resistance
Disclaimer: Participate at your own risk and Femme Fitale Fit Club is not responsible for injury, loss of limb or life due to your participation.
Added disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.