This Dirty 30 Workout remix that I put together will have your heart rate up, incinerating calories, burning fat and help you stay strong.
If you are looking for a calorie torcher workout then you have come to the right place. This fat-loss workout not only helps burn excess fat but will help with endurance with such a high rep range.
Are you wondering if you should try this workout? I think you should because there are many benefits of exercise.
Benefits of exercise
There are many benefits to exercise besides just losing weight. Some of the top reasons that come to mind are:
- Helps you release happy hormones called endorphins,
- Burns fat,
- Helps you destress,
- Builds lean muscle for strength, and
- Helps improve the body’s endurance
I am excited to share this total body Dirty 30 Workout remix with you. It’s called Dirty 30 because you will perform 30 reps of each exercise circuit style with a 2 minute rest between circuits if you choose to perform more than 1 set.
This workout is also a good finisher after your regular workout too.
Before you start the circuit make sure you warm up 3 to 5 minutes and once you finish cool down 3 to 5 minutes.
So if this plan looks intimidating, don’t sweat it. Your body will thank you for it.
Dirty 30 Workout
Download and PIN
- Use a moderate weight between 55% to 65% of your one rep max
- Be sure to warm up for 5 minutes before starting
- Cool down for 5 minutes after you finish the circuit(s)
- Don’t rush through the exercises but use a 1 X 1 tempo
- Check your form
- Head to my YouTube channel for examples of each of the moves at http://youtube.com/curleedst.
Before starting any new exercise plan consult with your physician. Know your limits and participate at your own risk.