Want to get shredded for the season or a special occasion? Then follow this fun 2-week shred fitness challenge and get your body tight and toned.
I am so excited to be presenting this challenge to all of you. If you don’t have a lot of time but want to get ripped, toned, shredded and tight for the season or a special occasion this challenge may be just what you need.
How The Shred Challenge Works
Follow the workout plan and foods to avoid list and stay consistent. There really isn’t much more to it than that.
Who Can Participate In The Shred Challenge
Any and all fitness levels can participate. Be sure to get clearance from your physician before starting any new fitness program.
Want to get shredded fast? Then join our 2-Week Shred Fitness Challenge which will have you tight and toned in no time. #tightandtoned #fitnesschallenge #gethealthy #workoutsforwomeTweet
You don’t need a lot of equipment to participate in this challenge. Basic equipment will work or home canned good or water jugs can replace official dumbbells.
- Resistance Bands
- Mini loop resistance bands
Join Our FREE Accountability Group
Join my FREE fitness accountability group where we motivate and encourage each other to do the very best each and every day. We tend to stay most consistent when we are held accountable and commit to it.
Goal Of The Shred Fitness Challenge
The goal of this challenge is simple, complete the workouts in order on the designated day of the challenge for the best results.
- Download and post the challenge calendar somewhere visible
- Complete your workouts on the designated day
- Join our free Facebook group for more accountability.
- Follow me on Instagram for demonstrations of each move daily.
- Use the hashtag #Shred so all challengers can find your selfies on social media
- Leave a comment below if you plan to participate
- Have fun!
Shred Challenge Calendar, Foods To Avoid And Workouts
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of this challenge
- Invite a friend to join you and share this post with them so they get all the rules
- Post in the accountability group daily so we can congratulate and cheer you on
- Stretch and warm up and cooldown before and after every workout
- Stay hydrated by drinking a gallon of water a day which includes during your workouts
- If the moves are too easy perform a more advanced version of the exercise
- If the moves are too hard perform beginner versions of the exercise
- Have fun
No Replies to "2-Week Shred Fitness Challenge"