Learn how you can live your best life sugar free.I am Kathy Sugar Free Girl” Williams your Diabetes Prevention Strategist. I help people who want to kick the sugar habit and reverse the progression to diabetes. Think of me as your “Sugar Shrink“, I can help you shift your mindset, shrink your sugar consumption, cravings and your waistline! The secret to my success centers on mindset, preparation and gradual replacement.
Live your best life sugar free with strategies shared Kathy Sugar Free Girl Williams who beat pre-diabetes. #sugarfree #sugardetox #sugarfreenationClick To Tweet
Mindset shift: A commitment to my future healthI was diagnosed pre diabetic 5 years ago. Today I’m walking in the intention I set for myself 5 years ago. I am no longer a pre-diabetic! When I was diagnosed, I was determined not to be a diabetic. This was because of my family history and my commitment to an active life free of disease. I want to play with my grandkids, travel the world with my husband and enjoy friends and family. I also made the decision not to have a life of insulin injections, amputations or heart disease. Thus, I changed my life. I now live sugar free!
It’s all about PreparationWhether you are on your way to work, at work, running errands or in your car; you; can always prepare for your cravings.
- Boil eggs on Sunday evening for the week, pack 5 egg whites in a sandwich bags for a quick breakfast.
- Five egg whites, berries or apple and a cappuccino is a go to breakfast on the run. (a great breakfast on the run.)
- Carry your natural sweetener (Stevia) in your car, your desk, your purse or wallet.
- If you have your sweetener, you’re more apt to choose unsweet ice tea as opposed to a sugary juice or soda.
- Put mixed nuts or cashews in a snack bag for a quick snack on the run or for meetings. A snack with protein is a better choice than a carbohydrate like chips because carbs break down in your body as simple sugars.
- Always have water, always bring water. In the summer, pack a small cooler in the car to make sure you get you 8-10 glasses of water a day.