Jump rope is a great cardio activity, requires minimal equipment and something many of us do on a regular basis. To encourage more consistent activity I’ve created a 30-Day “Jump For Joy” Jump Rope Challenge.
Goal of the Challenge
The goals of this challenge is very simple, complete the total number of jumps assigned each day. Want a bonus? Aim to exceed the target. The daily targets are listed on the challenge calendar below.
Join our fun 30-Day “Jump For Joy” Jump Rope Challenge and burn mega calories while improving your cardiovascular system. #jump4joy #jumpropechallenge #cardio, #hearthealth #jumpropeTweet
30-Day Jump Rope Challenge Rules
- Download and post the challenge calendar somewhere visible
- Aim to, at minimum, meet the daily number of jumps by 11:59 pm
- Join our free Facebook group for more accountability.
- Post your total number of jumps completed in the accountability group
- Follow me on Instagram for daily motivation.
- Use the hashtag #Jump4Joy across your socials so all challengers can find your selfies on social media
- Leave a comment below if you plan to participate
- Have fun!
Benefits Of Walking
Besides improving heart health and flexibility, I list the benefits of jumping here.
You can also download the Jump Rope Master app in the online store which will count the number of jumps for you so you don’t have to. You can burn mega calories jumping rope so put your activity tracker in fitness mode and share how many calories you burned. I own a Garmin VivoSmart 4 fitness tracker which tracks my workouts, calories burned and steps. Feel free to use your Fitbit or Apple Watch.
Join my FREE fitness accountability group where we motivate and encourage each other to do the very best each and every day. This can also help you remain accountable.
Who Can Participate
All fitness levels are welcome to participate. Know your limits but also challenge yourself to go above and beyond the daily jump target.
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of this challenge
- Invite a friend to join you and share this post with them so they get all the rules
- Get creative with your jumps
- Have fun
- Take and share videos of your jumps to motivate others
- Aim to exercise 3 to 4 days a week to complement this challenge
- Post in the accountability group daily so we can congratulate and cheer you on
Disclaimer: Consult your physician before starting any new workout program or regimen. Know your limitations as Femme Fitale Fit Club is not liable for injury, loss of limb or life. Participate at your own risk.
PIN ME | SAVE ME |DOWNLOAD
Enjoy the challenge and repeat this challenge as many times as you like.
Who plans to join this challenge? Leave a comment below.
//SHOP THIS POST//
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.