Disclaimer: Participate at your own risk. Before starting any new workout program check with your physician first. Black Women Do Workout and Femme Fitale Fit Club are not liable for any loss of limb or life due to your participation. Know your body and your limits.
Ladies do we have the perfect and fun challenge for you. We together are going to take 30 days in the next month to strengthen our core and develop our glutes.
With this latest challenge simply follow the calendar (below) and check in daily to remain accountable.
Who are you accountable to? Femme Fitale Fit Club so be sure to tag me every chance you get so we can support, encourage and feature your progress across our socials.
Gut And Butt General Rules
- Measure your waist and glutes and record as your starting point
- Print off and post the fitness calendar somewhere visible to you to remind you to complete each daily task
- Follow the workout calendar below daily and based on your fitness level determine the number of sets you will complete
- Follow Femme Fitale Fit Club on Instagram and tag us every chance you get with selfies and video
- Stay hydrated
- Have fun
- Recruit some friends to join you!
Gut And Butt Success Tips
To be successful with this challenge it will take discipline, dedication and consistency.
While we will be working the abdominal and glute muscles daily (those muscles are strong enough to handle it) we will be working different muscles in those areas from day to day so you won’t be hitting the same muscles back to back.
Here are some additional tips to be successful during this challenge:
- Break up the reps in multiple sets if you need to, just work to get through all of the reps
- Drink a gallon of water daily
- Eat a large salad daily with clear vinaigrette (no creamy dressings)
- Eat about 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight a day (if you weight 100 lbs, that’s 100 grams of protein)
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep a night
- Be patient, Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither will flat abs or rounded glutes
- Abs are made in the kitchen and muscles grow from consuming food so be sure that the food you eat won’t promote fat gain in your midsection and increase overall body fat
- Reduce your daily consumption of added to sugar to no more than 20 grams a day
- These exercises COMPLEMENT your workout NOT replace it
- It will definitely take more than 30 days to flatten your abs and shape the derriere like you want so continue with the glute isolation exercises with weights long after this challenge is complete
- Have fun with this challenge. Exercise doesn’t have to be boring.
Are you ready to get started? GREAT let’s do this. Also, you can repeat this challenge throughout the year as many times as you like.
WORK IT OUT GUT AND BUTT CHALLENGE CALENDAR
PIN ME | DOWNLOAD | SAVE
Sharing Is Caring
Spread the word and share this challenge with others on your FB Timeline, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Download and complete the challenge calendar daily which will be emailed to you before we start
- Join our FREE online fitness accountability group to receive support and motivation
- Follow and tag me on Instagram daily at @FemmeFitaleFitClub
- Take a side photo of yourself in a mirror to show your abs and glutes starting point
- Measure your waist and around your hips and glutes and record both measurements in inches as your starting point.
- Divide the waist measurement by your hips measurement. Hopefully it less than 1.0 if not, you have work to do to get it to .8.
- Complete this again at the end of the 30 days