Hey everybody – how is everyone doing with our new challenge this month? I know it reads like a challenge, and it IS, but you can do it. No challenge, no change is one of my most favorite fitness quotes.
Here are some things to remember as you participate in this month’s challenge:
1. Drink lots of water
2. Know your limits, if you can’t fully execute the exercise, select a modification and possibly reduce the number of reps
3. If you need more rest days than this program offers, TAKE IT. This is a guide to help us get fitter in the month of December but listen to your body
4. Definitely consult a physician before starting any new physical fitness or nutrition program, especially if you have not worked out in a while or recovering from an injury
5. If you feel any pain at all – STOP!
6. Incorporate cardio to rev up the metabolism (i.e. jump rope, stepmill, step aerobics, running, etc.)
Sign up to participate on our Facebook page HERE.
I also decided to be a little bold and take my measurements. I measured my waist and hips. It ain’t pretty but sometimes you just have to face it in order to change it. With all that said – let ‘s give December our BEST effort. Who’s with US?
What are your fitness goals this month?
Motivating you to Firm, Fit and Fabulous!
You can officially stalk us at: