I happened to stumble upon a new LINK UP and I am really feeling these. This one is sponsored by Courtney from Eat Pray Run, DC and Mar from Mar on the Run! Their blogs are awesome so make sure you head on over and check them out.
My Friday Five are all really RANDOM yet focused on FITNESS so don’t be mad at me.
- Motivation – everyone needs it and I am no exception. I use motivational fitness quotes as my main form of it because they really say exactly what I am thinking but not “man” enough to to sometimes. Who doesn’t love a little motivation?
- Cottage cheese – this made a reintroduction back into my life as a pre-workout snack. OH YEAH I love the large curd version and obviously it loves me back because it really did hit the spot. Don’t you just love cottage cheese?
- Down and out with a leg injury – it finally happened, I got an injury! UGH! This left knee hadn’t felt right after 2 weeks post sprint boot camp wokout and now I am sidelined! I refuse to need physical therapy. So I am resting it for 2 weeks and will be back at it. YUP I sure will.
- MNB Challenge – I haven’t been blogging too too much about this challenge hosted by Lorna Jane and Fit Approach but I am digging the social aspect of this challenge. Week 1 was all about physical challenges. Week 2 is going to focus on diet and eating right. Week 3 is about positivity or something like that. It’s not too late to join, just click HERE.
- No next session of boot camp *sniff* – due to my sideline injury I have to sit out a session of boot camp. Yes I am very upset about it but safety and good health first. I plan to come back better than ever.
That’s my five. I hope to get more in the routine as the weeks progress. LOVE that I found this.
3 Replies to "Friday Five: MNB Challenge 5 Fitness Favorites"
Mar on the Run!
February 9, 2014 (9:14 am)
Welcome to the linkup!! Glad to have you 🙂 I too am sidelined by injury but determined to rest it, heal it and come back stronger! And yay, another new blog to follow!
February 9, 2014 (11:01 pm)
Glad you joined our linkup! I was sidelined for 8 weeks because of surgery, and now that it’s over I really did learn a lot from it. Glad to be back in the workout routine!
DSTPRL February 10, 2014 (7:39 am)
That is awesome Cynthia! I look forward to participating in future link ups.