I’m joining some amazing bloggers for The Ultimate Coffee Date. Jill of Jill Conyers, Nikki of Grab Your Kicks and Lynda of Fitness Mom Wine Country came up with this fabulous link up event where we get together and chat up our friends over a cup of coffee or tea (whichever you prefer). Life gets so busy sometimes it is hard to just sit down and chill. This link up meet up is happening every first Saturday of the month which is just the right amount of time to catch up and bond with friends.
Hey there how have you been? It’s been a minute since we last hooked up for coffee and donuts but no better time like the present. Let’s chit chat and catch up with each other on life. I’ll start – how’s that?
- If we were meeting up for coffee I would let you know that Summer is almost here and the school year for my little ones ends next week. They are excited as you can imagine and my daughter had a successful first year at the new school.
- If we were meeting up for coffee I would let you know the doctor gave my left knee a clean bill of health. He said because I kept exercising on it it strengthened the muscles around it supporting the knee. I am very excited about that. I even ran 5 miles last Tuesday.
- If we were meeting up for coffee I would let you know that I have some major giveaways coming up and I am totally EXCITED!!!!!!
- If we were meeting up for coffee I would tell you I finally decided to do something with my dusty YouTube channel and got together with other fitness bloggers to produce videos on various fitness topics. I would then ask you to subscribe to my channel at http://youtube.com/curleedst and check it out. LOL hope you like it.
- If we were meeting up for coffee I would tell you I planted another container garden this year (go read about it on my blog) and it is coming along nicely. My cousin bought most of my stuff for me because she is generous like that but next time I need to use the mixture she used – hummus and cow manure. Who ever heard of a thing? Regardless her garden is growing like bananas and while mine isn’t a slouch I think next year I will definitely mix that into my potting soil for BAM amazing results.
Now enough about me, what have you been up to lately?