You know I love joining my fellow fitness and running bloggers for the Friday Five themed link ups. It is a lot of fun and helps me really think through why I do this fitness thing. You can link up with them too.
This link up is sponsored by Courtney from Eat Pray Run, DC, Cynthia from You Signed Up For What? and Mar from Mar on the Run! Their fitness and running blogs are amazing so make sure you head on over and check them out.
Today’s theme is “This Summer I Will” so let me get to it.
- Run outside more – I slacked BIG TIME when it came to my running because the weather here in Maryland was HORRIBLE. We had snow and a major polar vortex so needless to say – all that inclimate weather made it impossible to run outside without risking a fall on black ice.
- Go to the gym – my personal trainer was out on maternity leave and NOW she is back as of the first week in June so back to Brick Bodies I go for 30 minutes of challenging workouts. YAY….I think.
- Go on vacation – the hubster and I are looking at going to Cancun, Mexico for a little rest and relaxation together but I need to find a nice adult’s only resort. If you know of any nice places please leave a suggestion in comments.
- Tape more videos for my blog Femme Fitale Fit Club on my YouTube channel http://youtube.com/curleedst (feel free to subscribe – shameless plug). I started doing more videos recently and found out I actually have fun making videos so I plan to incorporate more fitness vids into my blog posts on various subjects. I am also excited about starting Femme Fitale TV which is basically Google Hangout On Air Live interviews. I did one already and enjoyed it so much – that I want to do more.
- Grow my garden – I am very excited about planting my own patio garden. I planted green bell pepper, red lettuce, raddichio, sweet cherry tomatoes, basil, oregano, rosemary, mint and thyme. Check out that video here. What are you growing in your garden?