It’s 2016 Femme Fitale Family and time to make this the best year ever with a Smoothie King #ChangeAMeal Challenge. One excellent way to make that happen is to set goals for yourself that are reasonable and are proven. Positivity is key so here are some suggestions I have for you (and me truth be told).
- Create a vision board. Post current photos of yourself and take your measurements. Assess where you are and write down where you want to be ultimately.
- Keep a journal. Write down your feelings, your exercise routine, and what you are eating. I tell ya, there’s nothing like keeping a mental calculation of what you are eating and drinking vs. writing it down and seeing it for yourself. EYE OPENER.
- Find fitness friends. I’m all for seeking out and getting with like-minded friends because they will help you keep going even when you want to quit and vice versa. I keep an arsenal of fitness friends and we never let each other down.
- Challenge yourself. If it doesn’t challenge you it doesn’t change you. That’s my absolute favorite mantra of all time and it’s true. Get out of your comfort zone with your exercise and nutrition and work to get stronger and healthier.
With all of that said, do I have a challenge for you, The Smoothie King #ChangeAMeal Challenge. Smoothie King is sponsoring a #ChangeAMeal challenge and photo contest where you can stand to win over $1,000 in prizes such as smoothies for a year, a gift card to Southwest Airlines, a YMCA membership and much much more. Here’s how it works.
- Every day for a week, 2 weeks or a month you replace one of your standard meals with their #ChangeAMeal meal replacement smoothie
- Smoothie King has 20 Meal Replacement Smoothies that span Slim, Fitness, and Wellness blends, all with the goal of helping you reach your goal of a healthier lifestyle.
Here’s the delicious list:
The Activator® Chocolate
The Activator® Vanilla
Vegan Dark Chocolate Banana
Vegan Mango Kale
Greek Yogurt Pineapple Mango
Greek Yogurt Strawberry Blueberry
Greek Yogurt Peach Papaya
The Shredder™ Chocolate
The Shredder™ Strawberry
The Shredder™ Vanilla**
High Protein Almond Mocha
High Protein Banana
High Protein Chocolate
- Sign up for the challenge here
- Earn more chances to win when you post selfies and use hashtag #ChangeAMeal
- Join the e-Kingdom to get a $2.99 coupon
- Get rewards every time you #ChangeAMeal by downloading the FREE loyalty app
- Get to work with replacing 1 meal a day and losing weight to hit your fitness goals
Just so you know, if you need a reminder – Weight loss is dependent on each individual’s needs and is based on a low-calorie diet combined with an exercise program. Consult your physician before beginning any diet program.
I heard about this challenge and immediately went to my local Smoothie King to try these meal replacement smoothies myself. I chose the Gladiator Vanilla mixed with Raspberry and Pineapple for the fruit. My serving came out to 315 calories. It was really tasty and held me over for a busy afternoon.
Each of the #ChangeAMeal meal replacement smoothies are under 400 calories based on the small 20 oz serving (which is the one I chose), have a minimum of 10 grams of protein and 35 grams of quality carbs. They are great for meal replacement because the protein and fiber keep you fuller, longer, and they are highly nutritious, and filling. That’s a WIN all around if you ask me.
9 Replies to "Set Fitness Goals For Yourself + #ChangeAMeal Smoothie King Challenge"
January 17, 2016 (10:32 am)
There is no Smoothie King near me, but I really like the concept.
January 17, 2016 (11:52 am)
Oh no KAY! Well you can always make your own just add a plant-based protein powder.
January 17, 2016 (10:32 pm)
We don’t have a Smoothie King around here that I know of I’ve never had them!
January 18, 2016 (6:15 am)
I didn’t make any Fitness goals this year. No Smoothie King in the county which surprised me.
January 18, 2016 (9:36 am)
Oh, I LOVE Smoothie King! There’s one by my house! I’ll have to swing by and try out that Greek Yogurt Pineapple Mango smoothie. Sounds delicious! You know what I’ve been using as my vision board for my weight loss goals? Those stupid Facebook reminders that tell you “this photo is from 7 years ago. Do you want to share it?” Ugh. I posted so much in college and just after college. It’s like I get a reminder every day!
January 18, 2016 (9:52 am)
Their Lean1 is pretty good.
January 27, 2016 (9:59 am)
I grew up right next to a smoothie king and love love love their smoothies!
January 27, 2016 (10:34 am)
They are actually food
Femme Fitale Fit Club ® Blog7-Day #ChangeAMeal Challenge With Smoothie King - Femme Fitale Fit Club ® Blog February 9, 2016 (12:00 am)
[…] Fitales! You know we love a challenge around here. A few weeks ago I talked about setting fitness goals for yourself and now I have done it for myself with the 7-Day #ChangeAMeal Challenge with Smoothie […]