Hey Fit Family!!! One day I was walking through Wegmans and you know how they have those nice ladies handing out food samples? Well this lady handed me a taste of the salmon with teriyaki and I was sold! I went home and made this recipe for my family and my mom was in town visiting and was highly impressed. I shared the recipe with her and she made it when she got home and it was a hit with her house guests.
Now I want to share this recipe with you so you can enjoy it. This is a quick, fast recipe that tastes gourmet. Your family and friends will be impressed. ENJOY!
- 1 container of baby bella mushrooms
- 1/2 sliced red bell pepper
- 1/2 sliced red onion
- 1 jar of your favorite low sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1-2 lbs salmon cut crosswise
- 1/2 TB olive oil
- Favorite salmon seasoning (Chef Prudhomme’s Salmon Seasoning is mine)
- Season your salmon with your favorite salmon seasoning, rub with olive oil and bake in oven on 350 degrees for twenty minutes (do not overcook)
- Meanwhile pour some more olive oil in a pan and add vegetables and saute until tender
- When salmon is done remove from oven and add to the pan with sauteed vegetables
- Pour jar of teriyaki sauce over the salmon and vegetables
- Cook through for another 10 minutes
- Dinner is served
- Serve with a green steamed vegetable and brown rice
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Which is your favorite way to prepare salmon?
//SHOP THIS POST//
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on an item or make a purchase I will receive a small percentage which helps to support this blog. Thank you in advance for your support.