Here’s my tasty shrimp pesto zoodles recipe that is to DIE for.
Hey Femme Fitale Family!!! I am super duper excited about sharing this recipe with you all. I was inspired to make this recipe when I found a one-pot zucchini pasta recipe on the “Making Thyme For Health” blog site.
It looked so good and I had some ideas of how to make it my own so I did. I shared it on Instagram and Facebook and the crowd went wild asking for the recipe so here it is and I hope you enjoy it. If you make it hit me up on Instagram by tagging me @FemmeFitaleFitClub
Check her out at http://urbannaturale.com/ as she always hosts fun giveaways.
The Shrimp Zoodles Pesto recipe is easy, quick, gluten-free and no carb.
- 2 zucchini spiralized
- 2 TB olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp deveined and shelled
- 4 garlic cloves diced (I love garlic)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 red onion sliced
- 2 ears of corn with kernels cut from the cob
- Knorr Pesto seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Spiralize your zucchini and set aside
- Gather your spices
- Follow packet instructions to make the pesto sauce and set aside
- Pour 1 TB of olive oil in pan and heat
- Saute your onion, garlic, corn and tomatoes until heated through and fragrant remove from pan and set aside
- Add another 1 TB of olive oil to pan and saute your shrimp until opaque and pink and remove from pan
- Add zoodles to pan and saute for about 5 minutes
- Add all ingredients to the pan including pesto sauce and cook until well heated through
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Have you ever made zoodles before?
Which vegetable do you use most?