Eat delicious shrimp zoodles with marinara sauce that allows you to stay true to your keto diet.
Hey Femme Fitale Family!!! I’m here to share a delicious recipe I am sure you and your entire family will love. This recipe is sort of like a pasta recipe but with no carbs or gluten because the pasta is made with vegetables! Zucchini to be exact.
I won a Paderno Spiralizer in a giveaway by Urban Naturale. Once I won it I couldn’t wait to use it so I thought of something to make. After attending a community festival in my town and saw a demonstration of how to make actual zoodles, I decided to make one of my favorite all-time dishes – SHRIMP SPAGHETTI but instead of spaghetti pasta, I would make my own with zucchini and thus, this recipe was born.
The Shrimp Zoodles Marinara dish is healthy, nutritious, easy, quick, gluten-free and no carb.
Here’s a quick video to show you how to make it.
- 2 zucchini
- 2 TB olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp deveined and shelled
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 1/2 sliced yellow onion
- Salt to taste
- Italian seasoning to taste
- Bay leaf
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Spiralize your zucchini and set aside
- Gather your spices
- Pour olive oil in pan and heat
- Saute your shrimp until almost cooked through (be careful to not overcook) and remove from pan
- Add your zoodles, sliced onions and diced garlic and sautee until the zoodles are al dente
- Add cooked shrimp to the pan
- Add remaining seasonings to pan
- Pour jar of marinara sauce to pan
- Heat through
- Remove bay leaf
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
What’s your favorite pasta dish that you could replace with zoodles?
//SHOP THIS POST//
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on an item or make a purchase I will receive a small percentage which helps to support this blog. Thank you in advance for your support.