I can’t take credit for this delicious recipe. My co-worker shared her favorite vegan recipe with me since she doesn’t eat meat. She says she prepares this for family and friends and it is always a SMASH at any party or get together. She graciously shared her recipe with me and now I am sharing it with you.
- 16 oz bag of brussels sprouts cleaned and halved
- 3 TB raw honey
- 1 TB Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 lime squeezed
- 3 TB olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
- Heat stove to 350
- Pour 3 TB of olive oil over the brussels sprouts and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Pour on cookie sheet covered with parchment paper and place in oven for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes remove from oven and pour honey sriracha lime sauce over brussels sprouts and make sure everything is covered
- Put brussels sprouts back in the oven to cook for another 10 to 15 minutes
- Remove from stove, let cool and eat solo or as a side to your favorite entree
Do you plan to try this recipe?
What’s your favorite vegetable?
//SHOP THIS POST//
If you are showing off your cooking skills with this amazing dish then you must have the right serving ware to further impress family and friends. Check out some of my picks by Crate and Barrel below. I included serving ware from Crate and Barrel in this post as well. Disclaimer: This post does contain affiliate links.