Hey Fitales! You know we love a challenge around here. A few weeks ago I talked about setting fitness goals for yourself and now I have done it for myself with the 7-Day #ChangeAMeal Challenge with Smoothie King.
What is the #ChangeAMeal challenge you ask? Why let me tell you. It’s a challenge hosted by Smoothie King where you replace one meal a day with one of their meal replacement smoothies. They have over 20 flavored varieties to choose from including Slim, Wellness and Fitness blends and each has under 400 calories, minimum of 10 grams of protein and 35 grams of quality carbs per 20 oz serving. Not too bad if you ask me. Now read down this list of flavors. Don’t they sound extra yummy?
Gladiator® Chocolate* (depends on what you add to it)
Gladiator® Strawberry* (depends on what you add to it)
Gladiator® Vanilla* (depends on what you add to it)
Greek Yogurt Strawberry Blueberry
The Shredder™ Vanilla** (has 31 grams of carbs)
It’s also includes a photo contest (but posting photos is not required to be eligible) so if you choose, post a pic of your Smoothie King meal replacement smoothie with #ChangeAMeal and you stand to win some prizes.
With this challenge you can also win over $1,000 in prizes such as Smoothie King smoothies for a year, a gift card to Southwest Airlines, a YMCA membership and much much more. Here is a recap of the challenge details:
- Every day for a week (that’s what I’m doing), 2 weeks or a month you replace one of your standard meals with their #ChangeAMeal meal replacement smoothie
- Make sure you sign up for the challenge HERE
- Earn more chances to win when you post selfies and use hashtag #ChangeAMeal
- Join the e-Kingdom to get a $2.99 coupon
- Get rewards every time you #ChangeAMeal by downloading the FREE loyalty app
- This challenge ends March 31, 2016
- Get to work with replacing 1 meal a day
So I did all of the previous steps and so far I have tried the Lean1 Strawberry smoothie
And the Lean1 Tropical smoothie
And they were GOOD! Check out what I thought of the Lean1 Tropical smoothie.
Just a little reminder – Weight loss is dependent on each individual’s needs and is based on a low-calorie diet combined with an exercise program. Consult your physician before beginning any diet program.
No Replies to "7-Day #ChangeAMeal Challenge With Smoothie King"