I don’t want you to think Mondays are the only days I cook for my family. I definitely cook multiple times a week starting on Sunday. I love sharing some of what I cook with all of you and since I just can’t document EVERY meal I cook, I chose Mondays to highlight something I prepared for my family.
Today we had a 2nd day of no school and I had to stay home with the kids. They did drive me a bit batty because they were in and out of the house as I was on conference calls. With all of that activity they were tired and HUNGRY. I found this quick and easy Dinnertime.com recipe that took NO time to prepare. It is delicious too. Try it and tell me how you like it.
- Mix the flour and 1/3 of the seasoning in a shallow dish. Moisten fish lightly with water. Coat evenly with flour mixture.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add fish; cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until lightly brown. Add broth, lemon juice and remaining seasoning to skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove fish to serving dish; keep warm.
- Bring sauce to a boil. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened, stirring frequently.
- Spoon sauce over fish to serve.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Price Per Serving: $2.36
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 172.8
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 56.6 mg
- Sodium 197.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Protein 24.4 g
Motivating you to Fierce, Fit and Fabulous!
You can officially stalk us on