Have you been looking out for a flat and well shaped stomach? It is something that makes you look fit. You cannot depend on the regular workouts that you may be performing regularly. Working out with the abs is considered to be one among the most complicated things that you can do while working out. One thing that you need to remember while exercising is that hard work and determination always pay back. This can be thought about in almost every aspect of life. Have you thought about the right way that will help you reduce that fat pouch that you carry around your belly? Are you bored of taking up the same old exercises that are not actually helping you reduce belly fat? Let us talk about a method that will help you adapt to a few exercises that are effective and can easily fit into your daily workout routine. These include a few Abs exercises along with the regular cardio that you may be doing. You will need to first jot down the daily planner and decide the activities that you will perform on that day. A rough schedule that can be followed for the same is as follows: Monday: Abs and Cardio Tuesday: Cardio Wednesday: Rest Thursday: Abs and Cardio Friday: Rest Saturday: Abs and Cardio Sunday: Rest If you take a closer look at the schedule, you will realize that it is just 3 days in a week that you will actually need to work out with abs. This has to be done compulsorily with cardio on the same day. There are two days allotted for cardio and two days complete rest. You can design a similar plan by keeping these things in mind. Let us now move on to the exercises that you will need to perform.
The Hipless Crunch: If you wish to make this easier, you can rest the calves on a chair and extend the arms along the sides.Concentrate on your abs and make sure that your chin does not tough your chest. Stop it when you feel that you cannot lift your head, neck or shoulder any longer.
- But, if you want to increase the intensity of the workout, you can try extending the legs straight up.
- This is a variation of the commonly done crunches. All you need to do is perform it without the support of the upper body and the lower body. You will need to first lay down on your back. Raise your legs from the hips and bend them downwards with your calf parallel to the ground and feet relaxed. Band your stomach and pull the upper back, head at about 30 degrees off the ground. Place your arms crossed on the chest and your hands on the shoulders. Repeat this for about 25 times.
Reverse Crunch without hands: You can ease this workout by placing your hands on the sides or increase the difficulty by straightening the legs when they are lifted.
- Focus on contracting the abs and not the back or the legs. Continue doing it until you cannot lift your legs without a jerk and your head and shoulder become tense.
- Hands at the sides are of great support while we are performing crunches. Let us make this a little tougher. Lie on your back and extend your hands upwards. Hold something strong or heavy up there. Lift your legs as much as you can. Keep them there for a while and then lower them slowly. This can be safely repeated up to 21 times.
The Side Plank: If you wish to make this exercise easier, you can bend the legs a little and touch the bottom knee and the side of the lower leg to the ground. To increase the difficulty level, you can simply straighten your left arm into the air.
- Stop when you’re back, shoulder or neck hurts and when you cannot keep your body straight.
- An important thing that we need to think about while shaping the abs is that they should be cut off from all sides. Thus, side planks are important. Lie on your right side, with the elbow on the ground and in line with the shoulder. Stag your legs and place your left hand over your hips. Slowly lift your body so that it forms a diagonal line that is balanced on just two points; the feet and the elbow. You can hold this position for about 19 to 20 seconds. Repeat it thrice on each side.
V Crunch: If you want to make it simpler, you can think of holding the sides of the thighs or even increase the intensity by carrying dumbbells of 3 to 5 pounds while exercising.
- You can stop this exercise if you feel you cannot lift your chest any more of your back starts paining.
- This is a crunch that can be done by dimply balancing completely on the tail bone and the hands running sideways and the legs lifted up. You will also need to lift your upper body. You can perform about 11 repetitions per set.
These are the four main kinds of crunches that you can perform to make sure that the workout is effective. The cardio that is mentioned here is the regular one. You only need to make sure that you add in these crunches that will surely help you shed that extra fat off your belly. One thing that you need to remember while performing all these crunches is that you need to inhale when you lift and exhale when you lower. This is in fact a proven method that has helped many people to get rid of this unwanted fat. You can try it too. Just remember, you need to be dedicated towards all that you may have planned. Reference Link: http://sdpharmaceuticals.com/news/five-ways-stay-fit-work/