Welcome to this week’s Workout Wednesday (WOW) Link Up!
Brought to you by your hostesses
Diatta Harris | Femme Fitale Fit Club and Sheila Simmons | The Frugal Exerciser.
Intro, intro, intro, introducing……our new co-hostesses of this link up
They all have really cool blogs full of information so stop by there, read some posts, leave some comments, share and subscribe of course so you constantly receive their latest and greatest blog posts.
You can also check them out on the social media channel scene.
We are very happy to have you join our Link Up Party. If you’ve been coming a while then you know I have been naming these after party songs. This week – no party song. :-( BUT we do plan to deliver a great link up party with interesting blog posts and much more.
Brief word from our sponsors: Several of us bloggers also got together to create a FitTube video tag on Youtube being brought to you weekly. Go to YouTube and enter hashtag #fittube to find our videos.
Now let’s get on to the party!!
Disclosure: Regardless of which blog you post your link, it will display on Femme Fitale Fit Club, The Frugal Exerciser, Eat Hard Work Hard, and Mean, Green, Clean Eating Teen blogs.
Point & Purpose:
The purpose of this link up party is to mix and mingle and support each other’s sites by visiting, subscribing and/or leaving a comment. Please do not drop a link here, disappear and not follow through by visiting other party goers’ sites.
We are linking up blog posts, Google+ posts or Facebook posts related to FITNESS, RUNNING, HEALTH or WELLNESS.
1. Follow, Like and/or Subscribe to your hostesses and co-hostesses:
- Diatta Harris (Femme Fitale Fit Club)| Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Sheila Simmons (The Frugal Exerciser) | Twitter | Facebook |subscribe via GFC or email.
- Amanda (Eat Hard Work Hard) | Blog | Twitter | Instagram
- Natalie (Mean, Green, Clean Eating Teen) | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
2. Don’t be a wallflower. I can not stress this enough. Show some comment luv and support to other party goers of this link up by visiting their blogs and either leave a comment on a post, subscribe or both! Visit at least 5 others who have joined the party.
3. Also join our WOW Link Up Pinterest Board so you can PIN your post to it.
4. Invite your like-minded friends! We love finding and reading new blogs so spread the word so we can increase the size of our parties every week til we make the walls sweat!!!! I told ya we party hard!
5. Use hashtag #wowlinkup when you comment on someone’s post for easy identification.
6. Last but definitely not least, HAVE FUN! This IS a party.