Summer is upon us and we are keeping it going with the June Cinch-An-Inch Fitness and Nutrition Challenge. It’s ON!!!!
I will be joined by Adrienne, Nutrition Coach of Squirrel Power Nutrition again to bring you yet another 30-day fitness and nutrition challenge you do NOT want to miss. Our current challengers are losing inches left and right and they are also learning new healthy habits.
This challenge is designed to NOT ONLY help you beat belly fat but burn and lose fat as well as weight from all over. Since you can’t spot train it makes sense we bring you a total body program so you burn excess fat, build muscle, lose excess inches as well as weight.
This fitness and nutrition challenge is the 3rd one in the series that we have hosted and after this we are taking a break for a few months and then returning to bring you a 90-day solid training. Stay tuned for that! Here are the details:
Hear all about it here.
Start Date: June 27, 2016
Cost: $40 (early bird first 25 registrants), $50 (individual)
Who: Any and everyone 18+ or older who is ready to drop the excess weight and inches from their body (this challenge is open to men and women)
Here’s what you get with your registration:
1. Weekly workouts focusing on interval cardio and total body
2. Weekly meal plans with vegan options
3. Weekly grocery shopping list
4. Team No Excuses racerback tank (raspberry or banana cream)
7. Me as your health coach and Adrienne Gordon as your nutrition coach
8. 1st, 2nd and 3rd cash prizes to the individuals who lose the most most inches from around their waist at the end of the 30 days.
Here’s how this is going to work:
- You register for the challenge (registration is non-refundable and all sales final) and send me a photo copy of your signed waivers (links are below)
- If you want to qualify for the cash prizes you will be required to submit a single front waist measurement photo with tape measure measurement after you register and by Day 1 (June 27, 2016) of the challenge
- You work hard for 30 days (check in daily in the challenge group, follow the workout routines and meal plans to a T)
- You measure out on Day 30 with a single front waist measurement photo with tape measure measurement
- The person who loses the most inches from their waist wins
- There will be 3 place prizes this round (1st, 2nd and 3rd) to the 3 challengers who lose the most inches from their waist
- All decisions are final and if we (the coaches) believe you cheated you will be automatically disqualified and no refunds
You really have no excuse to not sign up. You want to drop the the weight but haven’t been successful doing it on your own, then do it with us. We want to help you lose the excess inches and weight by showing you the healthy way to do it with proper nutrition and regular workouts so let’s do this.
Please download, sign, send the waivers, and your shirt color choice and size to email@example.com, and register and you are IN! You will be added to the Facebook private challenge group based on the email associated with your payment. If the invite should be sent to a different email please let me know.
Once the non-refundable registration and waivers are received you will be added to the challenge group (we will need to be Facebook friends for me to add you) where all materials for the challenge will be available. Let’s go.
//SHOP THIS POST//
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.