Try this amazing vegetarian chili recipe which will have you not even miss the meat.
What came with that awesome purchase was a healthy recipe book and that is where I found this delicious recipe. I tweaked it to my liking but the basic recipe came from the Nutribullet Healthy Recipe book.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family and I did. According to my aunt it had the right amount of heat.
My children lapped it up and didn’t even miss the meat. Bon appetite.
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 tomatoes (I used tomatoes fresh from the garden)
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup green and red bell pepper
- 1 jalapano pepper chopped
- 1 can each of kidney beans, pinto beans and black beans drained
- 2 TB dried oregano
- 1/2 cup veggie broth
- 1/2 TB olive oil
- 1/2 packet McCormick’s low sodium chili seasoning
- Place garlic and tomatoes in food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped
- Heat olive oil in pan and add vegetables and sautee until tender
- Add remaining ingredients to the pot, bring to a boil and then lower to a simmer for 1 hour
- Serve with a side of blue corn chips of choice
What’s your favorite type of chili?
//SHOP THIS POST//
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on an item or make a purchase I will receive a small percentage which helps to support this blog. Thank you in advance for your support.