If you recall I won some delicious Sizzlefish a few weeks ago and I also won SOME MORE!!!! Yes! I am definitely feeling lucky winning all of these giveaways. I finally got through the majority of the fish in my first cooler and Coho Salmon is one of the last few pieces left.
I don’t know about you but I have never tried Coho Salmon so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I guess I can expect it to taste like..well…..SALMON but it was fun to eat nonetheless.
Ingredients for Confetti Fish
- 2 – 4 oz piece of Coho Salmon
- 1-2 tsp sweet chili pepper (or you can use chili powder)
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder or cumin
- 1 teaspoon dry onion or garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon each sea salt and black pepper
- 1-2 teaspoons Wegmans Basting Oil or any favorite olive oil
Preparation for Rub
- Mix all ingredients together except for the salmon
Preparation for Fish
- Prepare the rub and rub it all over your defrosted pieces of Coho Salmon.
Preheat oven on 350, place seasoned fish on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until opaque and cooked through. Serve with your favorite vegetables.