I am extremely excited. Femme Fitale Fit Club is teaming up with some amazing and awesome fitness, health, wellness and running bloggers to bring to you our first ever FitTube Tag.
What is FitTube Tag? It is basically 20 questions each of us answers via video. I am sure to learn some new things about the ladies I’ve been linking up with each and every Wednesday during our Workout Wednesday Link Ups and vice versa. Each new FitTube Tag series is theme based.
The theme for this first one is: Getting to know you (very original I know – but hey it’s a start).
Want a sneak peek of who is joining us for this initial round?
See below and click on their names to get to their Youtube Channel and subscribe so you don’t miss ONE FitTube Tag video as it’s published. You can also search for our videos using hashtag #fittube on Youtube.
On the other hand – if you are a blogger/vlogger and would like to join in on the fun simply send an email to Diatta at Diatta@femmefitalefitclub(dot)com and we will take it from there.
- How did you come up with the name for your blog
- Why did you start your blog?
- Do you have tattoos? Where?
- What is the shortest you have ever worn your hair?
- What is the first job you ever earned a paycheck?
- What high school did you attend?
- Who is your best friend?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What’s on your music playlist right now?
- Are you a type A or Type B person?
- When’s the last time you received a speeding ticket?
- Do you prefer men with long or short hair?
- Do you prefer to workout in a group or alone?
- What is another fitness/running blogger you like and why?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite way to relax?
- What is the next trip you have planned?
- Did you have a New Year’s Resolution? How is it going?
We kick this off Wednesday, April 16, 2014 all throughout the day so join us, leave comments on our Youtube channel and spread the word.
We will be doing this once a month so stop back by to see the next series of #FitTube Tag.