It’s Five Friday and this week was a week of challenges from all over. Recovering from a brief knee injury, to work demands to trying not to gain too much weight since I am sidelined and not working out as intensely as I normally would. With that said I have tried my best to EAT better and DO better. It is a work in progress because I have the workout piece DOWN – it’s the diet that gives me grief.
1. I started eating pre-workout healthy snacks. Check out my apples and PB. Oooh lala it was DIVINE and really hit the spot.
2. I cut back on the vino. Every girl loves a great glass of wine including MOI but I tried not to have a glass each and every day.
3. Made this KILLER black bean taco (recipe to be featured on Meal Mondays). I am still full from it.
4. I ate a green salad at least 3 days this week which is very good for me!!! I also purchased some pre-packaged salads to try at home. One even came with pear dressing. YUMMY!
5. As normal – I hooked up the smoothies this week which continued to give me more energy and kept me fuller than normal. YES….what a WIN!
Those are my 5 Friday things.
What did you eat this week that made you say WHOA, I am doing GOOD?