Today is my 2nd day of making green smoothies this month. I missed April 1st since that was my birthday and I was visiting family in the country. But I am back on it now!
Today I blended blueberrie in the smoothie to get some of the benefits from them. They help with memory, helps to fight free radicals and are packed with vitamins and nutrients. You really can’t go wrong with blueberries. ENJOY!
1. 1 1/2 cups unsweetened Almond milk (Silk brand)
2. 2 handfuls of organic baby spinach
3. 1/4 cup Dole Orange Peach Mango 100% juice
4. Dole frozen mixed fruit (pineapple, mango, strawberry and red grapes)
5. 3 handfuls of blueberries
Ninja NJ600 Pro Blender
Add to blender until smooth, pour and enjoy.
This was not only parent tested, it was kid approved! ENJOY and leave a comment if you decide to participate in this challenge and which green smoothie you plan to make.
Femme Fitale Fit Club
Motivating you to Firm, Fit and Fabulous!
Have fun with us online at Facebook Facebook