There is nothing I like better than fresh, raw almond butter! It is so nutty, tasty and packed with Vitamin E and Omega 3 fatty acid! Other nutrients almonds contain are:
- Vitamin B2
Other health benefits abound from lowering bad cholesterol to diabetes prevention so if you haven’t already, consider eating more almonds today! Enjoy the smoothie and leave a comment below.[slideshow]
1. 2 TB raw almond butter
2. 1/2 cup Almond/Coconut milk
3. 1/2 cup orange juice
4. handful of frozen pineapples
5. handful of frozen peaches
6. handful of frozen strawberries
7. handful of frozen blueberries
Add to blender until smooth, pour and enjoy. Tastes like ice cream!
Want to rock the smoothest smoothie ever? Then get you a Vitamix TurboBlend 2 Speed.