Today is your lucky day, keep reading to learn about the next Gut and Butt challenge starting in a few weeks.
As a certified personal trainer, I frequently receive emails from women asking about the secrets to reducing their gut and growing their butt.
I don’t have an issue with the average squat challenge but unless the challenge recognizes and addresses all of the muscles in the glutes and abs which includes resistance, results may be limited.
But ladies, have I got the perfect fitness challenge for you.
I introduced a FREE Gut and Butt challenge to the ladies in our private fitness accountability group back in October 2018 and it was wildly popular.
It went something like this, each day there were ab and glute exercises one had to perform daily. There were high rep counts to help burn fat while building muscle endurance.
When done each person had to check in with the group or on Instagram daily with a selfie (if they so chose) using hashtag #GutAndButt and #FFFC and tagging me on Instagram @FemmeFitaleFitClub.
Here is the Gut and Butt calendar 1
We are about to go at it again with new exercises, in a different order and a slight uptick in reps in a new calendar. If you would like to join us, we start January 2, 2019 through January 31, 2019.
How To Sign Up For The Challenge
Here’s what you have to do to sign up for and perform during the challenge:
- Register at http://bit.ly/GutAndButt2019
- Take a side photo of yourself in a mirror to show your abs and glutes starting point
- Measure your waist and around your hips and glutes and record both measurements in inches as your starting point. Divide the waist measurement by your hips measurement. Hopefully it less than 1.0 if not, you have work to do to get it to .8.
- Join our FREE online fitness accountability group to receive support and motivation
- Download and complete the challenge calendar daily which will be emailed to you before we start
- Follow and tag me on Instagram daily at @FemmeFitaleFitClub
To be successful with this challenge it will take discipline, dedication and consistency. To see real growth be sure to use weights (resistance) around 60% to 65% of your 1 rep max.
Resistance bands are a great option too. Muscles under resistance and tension GROW.
While we will be working the abdominal and glute muscles daily (those muscles are strong enough to handle it) we will be working different muscles in those areas from day to day so you won’t be hitting the same muscles back to back.
Here are some additional tips to be successful during this challenge:
- Break up the reps in multiple sets if you need to, just work to get through all of the reps
- Drink a gallon of water daily
- Eat a large salad daily with vinaigrette (no creamy dressings)
- Eat about 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight a day (if you weight 100 lbs, that’s 100 grams of protein)
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep a night
- Be patient, Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither will flat abs or rounded glutes
- Abs are made in the kitchen and muscles grow from consuming food so be sure that the food you eat won’t promote fat gain in your midsection and increase overall body fat
- Reduce your daily consumption of added to sugar to no more than 20 grams a day
- These exercises COMPLEMENT your workout NOT replace it
- It will definitely take more than 30 days to shape the derriere like you want so continue with the glute isolation exercises with weights long after this challenge is complete
- Have fun with this challenge. Exercise doesn’t have to be boring.
Are you ready to get started? GREAT let’s do this. Also, you can repeat this challenge throughout the year as many times as you like, you don’t have to wait on us but I hope you join us starting January 2, 2019 and invite a friend or 2 to join you to make it even more fun.
Who is signing up and inviting a friend?
//SHOP THIS POST//