Who out there is getting ready to feast on Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow? I know I am. My mom, aunt and grandmother are here from South Carolina and we are about to throw down. With all that feasting I still don’t want to get too far off track with my eating so I am so happy my November Fit Snack box arrived last week.
It never disappoints and there is some gluten-free, organic, non-GMO awesome goodness in here so you definitely want to keep reading to see what I’ll be snacking on to get some ideas for yourself.
Disclaimer: I receive a complimentary Fit Snack Box as an Ambassador. As always all reviews and reveals are my very own. This post contains affiliate links which means I earn a small commission if you click and subscribe to this service.
A few good things to note:
- Each month’s Fit Snack box is filled with non-GMO, organic, gluten-free and healthy treats
- For each box purchased Fit Snack donates a meal to Feed America
- Plans start as low as $13.90
- You can set up your subscription to receive snacks month-to-month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months.
- If you subscribe for 12 months you get an extra box free. With any of these subscriptions you also get a FREE gym bag with your initial order.
Now on to the big reveal of what came in the latest box.
If you want, you can check out the full unboxing video here.
If at any time you want more information about any of these snacks simply click on the photo or the name of the snack to get more details.
Here’s where they list all the nice treats that hit the box. I use this card as my go to.
They always share workouts on the back of the information card and that is a big win to me. This month’s workout is all about tight abs.
Those are the goodies that came in the November Fit Snack Box. Ready to get yours? Then click the JOIN TODAY button below and let me know what you think of it when you get it by tagging me on Instagram @FemmeFitaleFitClub as well as @FitSnack.