I’m extremely excited about today’s workout that I’m featuring on here today. All of the exercises require resistance bands (except the jumping jacks) so it will help take your workout to the next level without needing hand weights.
This week’s playlist is an eclectic mix but banging none the less and will have you pushing yourself harder during this workout.
Now on to this workout. This did not include any hand weights and was solely body weight exercises so that was refreshing. You can do this at home or in the gym so branch out and challenge yourself. You won’t regret it.
- Resistance bands (I recommend Aurorae Resistance Bands)
Print Here —>Resistance is Futile Workout
- Squats and shoulder press: stand on the resistance band evenly and place a handle in each hand to create the resistance
- Standing bicep curls: stand on the resistance band evenly and place a handle in each hand to create the resistance
- Push ups to mountain climbers: get in push up position and place resistance band across back and under your hands to create the resistance
- Tricep extensions: stand on one end of the resistance band and place handle in your hand to create the resistance
- Lateral raise to front raise: stand on the resistance band evenly and place a handle in each hand to create the resistance
- Seated rows: while seated place resistance band around bottoms of your feet to create the resistance
Disclaimer: This workout was created for me and my fitness level by my certified personal trainer. Participate at your own risk and Femme Fitale Fit Club is not responsible for injury, loss of limb or life due to your participation.
Let me share with you a little more about the Aurorae Resistance Bands that are featured with this workout. They come with 5 different resistance level bands:
- Yellow – 2 to 4 pounds
- Blue – 4 to 6 pounds
- Green – 10 to 12 pounds
- Black – 15 to 20 pounds
- Red – 25 to 30 pounds
The resistance bands also come with a nice carrying bag, door anchor, ankle strap, paddle handles, exercise guide. They are really nice.