October 31, 2015
Challenges

The Great Smoothie Challenge in November

(or use arrow keys to navigate )

The Great Smoothie Challenge November 2015

Hey Femme Fitales!!!

I still am amazed at how fast this year has past.  We are full swing into the Fall season and soon we will be celebrating Thanksgiving and the holidays.  Well, have I got a challenge for you to help you stay on track during this month of feasting a SMOOTHIE CHALLENGE!

Who doesn’t love smoothies?  They are convenient, easy to make, nutritious and delicious.  I am excited that the November challenge is about food because I guarantee you won’t feel deprived with this challenge.  Trust me on that.

This is how this challenge works:

1.  At least once a day, every day in the month of November you prepare and consume a smoothie
  2. Post pics to encourage others to pick up this healthy habit on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and use hashtag #getsmoothiesmart
  3. Tag me @FemmeFitaleFitClub so I can see it and share it

Here are some benefits from this challenge:

1.  At the end of the 30 days you should feel more energized from all the fresh produce you are ingesting
  2. You should have more energy
  3. You should feel more balanced
  4. Cravings for sugary foods should decrease
  5. You should start feeling fuller sooner when you eat
  6. Your cravings for fast and fried food should subside
  7. You will feel GREAT, healthy and accomplished

That’s basically it so who’s ready?  First things first, I have a few tips and recommendations for you to be successful with this challenge so here goes.

Next Page

14 Replies to "The Great Smoothie Challenge in November"

Patty Gale October 31, 2015 (9:23 am)

Great idea, especially with the holidays coming really quickly. Love your video! I totally agree about the sugar and smoothies. I experienced something similar with juicing and the fruit. Thank you so much for sharing! Stopping by from SITS Saturday Sharefest and following you on Twitter and Instagram, too.
    Patty Gale recently posted…Just Get Started and Get OutsideMy Profile

October 31, 2015 (10:44 am)

Thank you for watching Patty. I had to say it in the video because when I first started drinking smoothies I could not figure out why I wasn’t dropping weight and then I figured it out. I had to share it. Thanks for stopping by.

Lori Hil
    October 31, 2015 (9:30 am)

Great idea, I adore smoothies!

October 31, 2015 (10:43 am)

They are the best. I needed something to get me back on my smoothie game. I have fallen off.

Tamieka
    October 31, 2015 (12:15 pm)

I swear I try to do this and can never be consistent 🙁

Here we go again-lol!

October 31, 2015 (12:45 pm)

Let’s do this together then. I have fallen way off.

Antionette Blake
    October 31, 2015 (7:43 pm)

I wish I had seen this post earlier, need to get some bananas tomorrow.
    Antionette Blake recently posted…Slow Cooked Spaghetti SquashMy Profile

Kristen
    October 31, 2015 (8:44 pm)

Love this! I might try this out. I have a “usual” smoothie that I make, but I want to try new ones out!
    Kristen recently posted…Friday Five: Five Things to Do This Halloween WeekendMy Profile

Janelle
    November 2, 2015 (9:33 am)

Sounds great! I haven’t whipped up my smoothies for the week yet…need to get on it!

bessiehenderson November 2, 2015 (3:06 pm)

CommentiovWould love to join this challenge

• Femme Fitale Fit Club ® BlogTop 6 Smoothie Resources - Femme Fitale Fit Club ® Blog November 4, 2015 (12:00 am)

[…] have an amazing and awesome smoothie challenge going on called The Great Smoothie Challenge in the month of November  and many of you have been asking for resources to help you take your […]

• Femme Fitale Fit Club ® BlogGet Strong and Debloat with Sunwarrior - Femme Fitale Fit Club ® Blog December 7, 2015 (6:15 am)

[…] Hey Femme Fitales!!!  This week has been a whirlwind of activity for me and I have needed the right nutrients to keep my body running strong.  First and foremost I have like 2 challenges going on with the Curb The Carve DietBet challenge and The Great Smoothie Challenge. […]