Fit Fashion Friday

Lately I have been wanting to improve my fitness wardrobe.   Back in the day I would roll out of bed and put on anything and then go out for my workout.  Matching was not a criteria and I didn’t think much about it.  Now I see so many cute and gorgeous fitness outfits and brands out there, they are really upping their game.

Fit Fashion Friday

Brands like Victoria’s Secret and Old Navy, just to name a few have really stepped it up.  Other more well-known fitness brands like Adidas and Reebok are also taking things to the next level and improving the style and function of their activewear.  I figured with all of these fit fashions that I’ve been oogling I might as well share with you all because sharing is caring right?

Some of the clothes that will be featured in this new fit fashion segment will include pieces I already own (I might even model a few for you too) as well as items I want to add to my clothes collection.  Also, this post does contain affiliate links so if you click and make a purchase I will make a few coins.  ENJOY!

This week I am featuring SoybuLululemonOld NavyTarget, and Victoria’s Secret.

LULULEMON

I am loving this brand.  They are always coming out with some creative designs and I want to fill my closet with them.  This tank is their All-Support tank which includes a built-in bra and these shorts are made with 4-way stretch practice cotton.  Perfect for some OM time on the mat.

SOYBU

Soybu is one of those new brands that I recently discovered as I  perused The Fit Foodie Mama’s blog.  She rocks the brand really well and I even made a few purchases of my own.

Soybu

This is the Kyra Top and the Lona Capris – LOVE!!!

OLD NAVY

Old Navy surprised me this past week.  I saw some CUTE workout gear and they have made my list.  Let me know what you think of these selections.  I think they really upped their game.

VICTORIA’S SECRET

I am very excited that Victoria’s Secret decided to jump into the fitness pond because I think they would come up with some very innovative fashion designs to keep us comfortable while working out.  Don’t you agree?  Here are the featured fashions for this week.

TARGET

Target remains my tried and true place to purchase sportswear.  I have capris in my closet that are 3 to 4 years old and they are in GREAT shape.  No knit balls or holes.  Plus they are comfortable as all get out.  I wear their sports bras solely and while I would like to try other brands, I always come back to theirs.  Check out my latest picks.

There you have it.  My fashion finds for this week.  Take your time to shop  and stay fly while working on your fitness.  🙂  Have a great weekend.

This post has been shared on the Fit n Fashionable Friday link up at Fitfulfocus.

12 Replies to "Fit Fashion Friday"

Ivanna
    May 8, 2015 (10:01 am)

I love clothes from all of these places! I just bought some C9 stuff from Target and I love it! I do not own a pair of Lululemon leggings yet but I’m working on it! Thanks for sharing.

Antionette Blake
    May 8, 2015 (1:55 pm)

Target and Walmart are both great places to shop for fitwear. Have a wonderful weekend.

Nicole (Nicole's Lifestyle Lounge)
    May 8, 2015 (2:49 pm)

I need to up my fitness game, and I don’t mind doing it in some of these pieces.

Nicole
    May 8, 2015 (4:13 pm)

Love VS, Target, and Old Navy for workout gear! I keep seeing Soybu. Their stuff is so cute, but I haven’t tried it yet. I saw you tried to link up with Fit & Fashionable Fridays! Woohoo! The link won’t show up in the link up unless you link back to my blog, but if you add a link I’ll be sure it’s up and running 🙂 Have a great weekend!

May 8, 2015 (4:42 pm)

Hey Nicole! I love those brands too. I have your button on my side bar.

karen May 9, 2015 (6:12 am)

thanks for the tips on workout clothes, it’s hard to get items that you love and feel comfortable in. This helps…Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend.

Mary Beth Jackson
    May 9, 2015 (6:31 am)

great choices! VS always has cute stuff! I am always surprised at the items people find at Old Navy, they seem to love them, I just don’t have one close by but need to start looking on-line!

Tara
    May 9, 2015 (11:46 am)

I love Old Navy! Lulu is super cute…and suuuuuuper expensive. Boo. I have a pair of VS running tights that are surprisingly amazing. Not so much a fan their sports bras…don’t need that kind of pushup at the gym…but I’d buy their pants a thousand times over!

May 9, 2015 (1:57 pm)

lol Tara their sports bra is more like a push up bra? Ha!

Mandy
    May 13, 2015 (6:32 am)

Oh my god, I love this stuff!!! So lovely to see everyone wearing really nice stuff, opposed to black all the time x