If you have been following our blog then you know we have a 30-day green smoothie challenge this month. It is by Simple Green Smoothies and it actually very fun! When you sign up they send you weekly emails with a grocery list to make the smoothie recipes for that week. I like mine but as long as you go green and get your green smoothie in at least once a day you should be good.
I also had another purpose, I wanted to review my mom’s new Ninja Blender. Check out one of my favorite green smoothie recipes and let me know what you think by leaving a comment.
1. 1 1/2 cups unsweetened Almond milk (Silk brand)
2. 2 handfuls of organic baby spinach
3. 1/4 cup Dole Orange Peach Mango 100% juice
4. Dole frozen mixed fruit (pineapple, mango, strawberry and red grapes)
5. 6 Apple slices
Ninja NJ600 Pro Blender
Add to blender until smooth, pour and enjoy.
This was not only parent tested, it was kid approved! ENJOY and leave a comment if you decide to participate in this challenge and which green smoothies you plan to make.
Femme Fitale Fit Club
Motivating you to Firm, Fit and Fabulous!
Have fun with us online at Facebook Facebook
- FFFC April Showers Challenges 2013 (femmefitaleblog.com)
- Featured Fitale Cherie Steffen (femmefitaleblog.com)
- Featured Fitale Tameika Gentles (femmefitaleblog.com)