This month Femme Fitale Fit Club will be offering a new series of weekly interviews. Welcome to our Runners’ Series! We are excited to bring you four interviews this month from runners at all different levels. I recently read about the following benefits of running on www.active.com. Check out these ways that running can make you healthier:
1. Research shows that running can raise your levels of good cholesterol while also helping you increase lung function and use.
2. For women, running can actually help to lower your risk of breast cancer and reduce the risk of having a stroke.
3. Running is one of the best forms of exercise for losing or maintaining a consistent weight.
4. Running can force your body to exert excess energy and hormones thus relieving stress.
5. Running can provide a noticeable boost to your confidence and self-esteem.
6. After only a few minutes of running, your brain will start to secrete hormones that naturally improve your mood thus treating forms of depression.
We hope the information provided in these interviews will answer your burning questions about running, encourage you to try the sport, or perhaps empower you to step outside of your comfort zone! We know there’s a LoLo Jones or Carmelita Jeter residing inside each of you so………………..come out, come out WHEREVER you are! 😉